REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION
NEW COMMERCIAL OR COMMERCIAL ADDITION, FIRE ALARM OR FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEM
Plans and permit application should be submitted simultaneously with application to St. Louis County.
- Two sets of complete plans with original Architect/Engineer seal and signature.
- Two sets of specifications, if applicable
- Completed Mehlville Fire District Permit application
NOTE: Plans without seals and signatures as stated above cannot be accepted.
When St. Louis County issues their permit, provide the following items for us to complete our permit issuance.
- One set of St. Louis County approved plans to be returned for job site.
- Copy of St. Louis County Permit application
FUEL TANKS, OTHER MISC.
Two complete sets of plans (Architectural/Engineering seals not required).
a) One set of St. Louis County approved plans to be returned for job site.
b) One additional set of plans for our files
- Copy of St. Louis County Permit application.
- Complete Mehlville Fire District Permit application.